on aircraft …

been looking at booking flights for a vacation recently. Going to have to take a puddlejumper to get to a connecting flight. One choice is the De Havilland Dash 8-100:

or a Embrauer RJ135:

created by picasa2html

I am honestly unsure of which to use. I have been on an embraer RJ135. those things are tiny. But a turboprop is so noisy.